You will be involved into the development of two world-known 3D printing services platforms: i.materialise.com and onsite.materialise.com. These platforms are designed to allow consumers and companies to upload their 3D models and order printing in more than 30 materials (including different kind of plastics, metals, precious metals) using Materialise production facilities located in Belgium, Poland, Czech and Germany. I.materialise is a B2C solution which helps its customers to print such things as unique jewelry, decor elements, gadgets and prototypes of own crazy ideas. The system has external API allowing other systems to integrate for ordering. OnSite is designed for the professional market and allows to upload models quickly and easily and quickly receive printed models in excellent quality.
For both systems, we have internal users who provide excellent Customer Service Support to our end users — the users who order 3D printing.
Every 3 weeks we deploy new features on production and get immediate feedback from our customers. Yes, it’s Scrum with daily meetings, retrospectives and planning.
Qualifications & Experience
- Test management (plan, test scenarios design, execution, follow-up, control)
- Acceptance testing
- Regression testing
- Tests automation and support of existing test builds
- Testing reporting and documentation
- Investigation of the issues reported by users
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing for web projects
- 1 year of experience in test automation for web projects
- Test design techniques knowledge
- Experience in integration testing
- SQL basic knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills, critical mindset
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Experience in test automation with Selenium.
- RESTful API (understanding of principles and experience in tests automation)
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.