Materialise Proplan CMF Software allows you to make critical clinical decisions pre-operatively, with great ease of use. Starting from CT, Cone Beam CT or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) patient data, the software generates 2D and 3D visualizations of pre-operative patient anatomy. Where applicable, this can also be combined with dental cast models, graft site scans and (3D) facial pictures.
Qualifications & Experience
- The Test Engineer is responsible for quality control of the software through testing design, planning, scripting and execution of software tests.
- The test engineer performs the testing of the software according to the project plan.
- Estimate test tasks and performs the testing of software according to the project plan
- Prepare test plans based on software requirements
- Prepare and executes test cases and scenarios
- Documents test reports on manual testing & auto testing
- Registers defects in the work item tracking system
- Write scripts for auto testing
- Manual testing (70%)/Automated testing (30%)
- 2 years+ experience as a test engineer
- Strong knowledge/understanding of general QA theory — testing types, artifacts etc.
- At least 0,5 year of experience in automation
- Experience with issue tracking and test case management systems
- General understanding of automated testing concept — at least on the level “where it could be applicable/profitable”
- Familiarity with iterative software development methodologies (Agile framework, SCRUM etc.).
- General understanding of programming concepts (data types, basic algorithms) is a must, hands-on experience with any programming language
Will be the plus
- Experience with hands-on testing of desktop
- Experience with Python
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.