Materialise Proplan CMF Software allows you to make critical clinical decisions pre-operatively, with great ease of use. Starting from CT, Cone Beam CT or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) patient data, the software generates 2D and 3D visualizations of pre-operative patient anatomy. Where applicable, this can also be combined with dental cast models, graft site scans and (3D) facial pictures.
Qualifications & Experience
- You create test plans/test cases, based on provided user stories, scenarios and/or your experience.
- You perform early-validation, in parallel with ongoing development
- You perform functional and non-functional testing during whole project lifecycle
- You perform internal feature acceptance testing prior to project milestones
- You perform manual regression testing
- You collect, review and analyze data from automated regression tests
- You prepare formal testing documents (System test plans, System test reports) prior to project milestones
- You enter defects into issue tracking system and validate resolved defect issues.
- You create and maintain automated tests, based on existing test framework (Python), review and process results of their execution
- You extend existing test framework in case of necessity
- You create custom configurations (using JSON configuration files) of application under test in case of specific workflow testing
- 3 years+ experience as a test engineer
- Strong knowledge/understanding of general QA theory — testing types, artifacts etc.
- At least 1 year of experience in automation
- Experience with issue tracking and test case management systems
- General understanding of automated testing concept — at least on the level “where it could be applicable/profitable”
- Familiarity with iterative software development methodologies (Agile framework, SCRUM etc.).
- Experience with hands-on testing of desktop (preferable)/Web or Mobile applications from the perspective of functional testing
- General understanding of programming concepts (data types, basic algorithms) is a must, hands-on experience with any programming language
- Experience in test automation/CI tools considered as a benefit, but manual testing should remain a focus point.
Will a plus
- Experience with TFS is a plus;
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.