We create 3D modelling medical web-software system — Surgicase Planner. The main goal of the product is planning mass operable anatomies such as knee and shoulder joints. It can be expanded by anatomies, implants libraries, manufacturers and algorithms.
Surgicase Planner allows to rate visually details of operation, with the help of high-precision 3d models and calculations. The system helps to reduce invasiveness, risks and duration of operations, surgical equipment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Automation testing process implementation,
- Support and adapt existing auto-tests,
- Extend auto-tests framework,
- Functional testing,
- Regression testing,
- Manual testing
- Documentation maintenance
- 3+ years of testing experience
- 2+ year of experience in test automation (C# or Java)
- Experience of testing web-applications
- Practical experience with performance testing & integration testing
- Intermediate level of English
Will be the plus
- Work experience with Selenium (WebDriver)
- Work experience in automation using C#
- Work experience with Microsoft .NET 4.5
- Experience with Git
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.