Build Processors form an ecosystem of processing and communicating software that works with 3D printing. Preparing machine printable toolpath out of the input 3D data considering printing technology and numerous machine specific parameters, and closing the loop by communicating back with machine the progress forms the main footprint of Build Processors.
The work in the team involves in-depth work with 3D and 2D geometrical objects, 3D-printing technologies and ecosystem deployments.
Qualifications & Experience
- Defining, writing and executing automated tests
- Performing different types of automation of testing: component, integration, performance
- Coding tests in C# and JScript
- Contributing to existing automation tests framework and proposing new tools for new automation activities
- Maintenance of automation tests in CI and CD tools
- Defining, writing and executing manual tests
- 2+ years of testing experience in software companies
- 1+ year of automation experience on C# (Java is also acceptable)
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals, process and SW quality standards
- Experience in SW black box testing: functional, non-functional
- At least intermediate level of English
Will be the plus
- Experience with REST API
- SCRUM/Agile methodologies
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.