Mimics software allows you to process and edit your 2D medical image data (CT, MRI, etc.) to construct 3D models with the utmost accuracy, flexibility and user-friendliness. The powerful segmentation tools allow you to segment your medical CT/MRI images, take measurements and engineer directly on your 3D model. From there you can export your 3D data to a wide range of output formats and engineering applications; such as FEA, design, surgical simulation, additive manufacturing and more.
Qualifications & Experience
- Following the product release cycle, you will be responsible to create high-quality technical documentation for our medical software.
- Evolving and extending standards/ templates of all user’s documentation (user guide, descriptions, demo videos)
- Preparing users documentation for milestone deliveries
- Editing, standardizing or making changes to material prepared by others such as, functional analysts, software architects and application engineers.
- Processing users’ feedbacks to update and improve the content
- Revising the content based on users complaints
- Perfect proficiency in written and spoken English
- A passion for writing and making technical content comprehensive
- A strong interest in medical applications and 3D software
- User Experience understanding
Will be a plus
- Experience with MadCap flare
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.