Are you a Technical Writer interested in future technologies and full-cycle product development? We’re looking for a talented and passionate Technical Writer to join our team in Ukraine.
Our corporate systems are:
- Navision — financial system of the company. It’s used by the accounting team to process various invoices, expenses, credit notes, etc. It’s out of the box system provided by Microsoft. Our team is working on customizations and adjusting the existing process for Materialise needs. The system is complex and located in multiple locations all over the world (Belgium, Malaysia, China, US, Poland, etc). Each of those locations has its own rules, customizations and configuration related to national finance rules and currencies. Navision is currently integrated with multiple applications that are sending finance data to it.
- Dynamics CRM — another out of the box system provided by Microsoft. It’s used to support customer’s management as part of marketing and sales processes. The system is actively used by marketing and sales people and assumed as a source of customer data all over the company. Our team is working on adjusting the existing workflows to support Materialise needs, creating various plug-ins and configurations. The system has multiple integrations with other applications and extends its usage to get more and more people working in it.
- SoftAdmin Web — web application created by Materialise team. It includes a license generation module that performs license management for all Materialise products and custom sales/marketing tool that is used to create quotes for sold products and send the invoices into NAV application. SoftAdmin Web is integrated with CRM and NAV.
If you’re interested in working in innovative software development, we can’t wait to meet you.
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop and maintain communications plans for new product rollouts and releases
- Prepare instructions, manuals, powerpoint and video trainings, FAQS and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily
- Regularly update documentation in accordance to the functionality changes and in respect to the releases.
- Proven experience as a technical writer 2-3 years (preferably IT companies)
- Proficiency in English ( ability to write clearly, accurately, and concisely in English for an international audience)
- Experience to represent complex information to the audience with diverse professional backgrounds
- Tools: Camtasia or similar, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, GIMP or similar, MS Visio, MS Excel, Foxit PDF or similar, MS Visio, Powerpoint.
- basics of ITIL
- tools: Sharepoint, TFS, MindMap
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.