Materialise OrthoView is image-based medical planning software. Orthopedic surgeons use OrthoView to plan with digital x-rays for primary and revision hip and knee arthroplasties as well as shoulder and small joint replacements, fracture management and deformity correction procedures.
It is JAVA based application that can be used as a standalone system using a query and retrieve function via DICOM to a hospital PACS or fully integrated into our Partner’s PACS systems.
Qualifications & Experience
- Deploy and perform ready-to-use configuration of system environments for application
- Act as the first point of contact for technical questions, incidents and service requests related to the application
- Assist in the resolution of technical incidents and problems related to the usage, configuration or setup of the application
- Take the lead in the escalation of advanced incidents and problems towards second line support teams
- Process and manage customer configuration data and perform different administrative tasks
- Previous experience in technical/customer support at least 1 year
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English with good customer communication skills
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks
- Knowledge of JAVA and DICOM would be a distinct advantage
- General knowledge of server hardware and storage solutions (DAS, NAS, SAN, RAID)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues independently and deliver easy-to-follow solutions
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time efficiently
- Availability to work outside business hours
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of JAVA and DICOM
- Knowledge of Additive Manufacturing segment
- Familiarity with hardware virtualization and server monitoring tools
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.