The TPO position is very important for the reporting platform. Due to the broad coverage of business processes, the role of a coordinator at the product level is the key to the stability of a solution in the current operating model.
Qualifications & Experience
- Define and share product vision and product goals.
- Develops and share product positioning
- Create and maintain product maintenance backlog according to business value and business needs
- Organize and coordinate user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with the service desk, development teams, and vendors to improve service level.
- Constantly improves documentation level for the product in coordination with other product owners.
- Coordinate distributed functional \ business analysis across different business applications and domains
- 3+ years of experience in Business analysis\product ownership in the reporting, ERP, or CRM platform
- Good skills in translation of complex problems into a simple, well-designed solution with good user experience
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (preparation of user stories, user manuals, release notes)
- Experience with support of UAT and early life end-users support
- Good experience in the management of stakeholders from different domains (including backlog management and prioritization)
- Tools: Visio, PowerPoint, TFS\Jira\Redmine
- Excellent teamwork skills, analytical mindset, and goal-oriented approach as well as communication, impeccable coordination skills
- Upper-intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Microsoft BI or other BI platform, UML, BPMN, basics of ITIL, tools: MindMap, Microsoft Project
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.