Qualifications & Experience
- The focal point for all IT related request connected to Wearables products.
- Define and share product vision and product goals. Develops and share product positioning. Create and maintain product maintenance backlog according to business value and business needs
- Conduct analysis of business requirements and prepare detailed requirements for developers and QA. Organize and coordinate user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with the service desk, development teams and partners to improve service level.
- Constantly improves documentation level for the product in coordination with other product owners.
- Collaborate with developers helping them to understand the requirements and find the best technical solution
- Experience in Business analysis \ product ownership in the application of process automation and integrations;
- Good skills in translation of complex problems into a simple, well-designed solution with good user experience;
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (preparation of user stories, user manuals, release notes etc.);
- Excellent teamwork skills, analytical mindset and goal-oriented approach;
- Good experience in management of stakeholders from different domains (including backlog management and prioritisation);
- English: Upper-intermediate,
As a plus
- Experience with online ordering systems, UML, BPMN, basics of ITIL.
- Tools: Visio, PowerPoint, TFS\Jira\Redmine , MindMap, Microsoft Project