Are you a Technical Product Owner interested in future technologies and full-cycle product development? We’re looking for a talented and passionate Technical Product Owner to join our team in Ukraine.
You will be involved in the development of two world-known 3D printing services platforms: i.materialise.com and onsite.materialise.com. These platforms are designed to allow consumers and companies to upload their 3D models and order printing in more than 30 materials (including different kind of plastics, metals, precious metals) using Materialise production facilities located in Belgium, Poland, Czech and Germany.
I.materialise is a B2C solution which helps its customers to print such things as unique jewelry, decor elements, gadgets and prototypes of own crazy ideas. The system has external API allowing other systems to integrate for ordering.
OnSite is designed for the professional market and allows to upload models quickly and easily and quickly receive printed models in excellent quality.
If you’re interested in working in innovative software development with the opportunity to travel, we can’t wait to meet you.
Qualifications & Experience
- Design, document and maintain system processes
- Speaking to stakeholders to find out what they want to achieve
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Evaluating business processes
- Anticipating requirements
- Analyzing findings and using data modeling methods to support recommended changes and
- Defining the business problem and primary objectives of new projects
- Defining and validating the key business requirements
- Explaining the benefits of given recommendations and looking at the potential impact and risks
- Reporting on common sources of technical issues or questions
- Owning and developing a relationship with stakeholders
- Experience in product management/functional analysis/ business analysis, preferably in Agile projects
- Knowledge of project development methods like Waterfall or Agile,
- Knowledge of project documentation types (requirements management plan, communication
management plan, product vision and scope, BRD, SRS, UAT documentation, etc)
- The ability to analyze data to draw business processes and conclusions,
- The ability to manage expectations from stakeholders
- Experience with Visio, PowerPoint, TFS\Jira\Redmine
- Experience in the design of sales processes
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good presentation skills
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.