Qualifications & Experience
- You assist in the resolution of technical incidents and problems related to use, configuration and/or setup of selected software products for our English speaking customers. Assistance is provided remotely through telephone, email or shared web sessions.
- You collaborate closely with Product Experts for advanced issues, yet remain owner and main customer contact
- Increase your professional knowledge and technical skills to further optimize our internal knowledgebase.
- You monitor the ticket queue and respond to all tickets within the established timelines.
- Process and manage customer data to ensure efficient handling of customer’s issues according to the service level agreements.
- Help grow the customer support organization within Materialise by providing input to enhance processes and by sharing knowledge and experience
- Fluent written and verbal English language skill (written and verbal) is mandatory. Any additional languages are considered a strong plus, with German and French being the highest priority.
- You have a mindset of excellence and strive for continuous improvement
- Self-governing and customer experience focus with keen attention to detail
- You are well organized and process-minded
- Passionate to learn on the job
- You are open to work in a standby schedule which requires availability outside business hours according to this schedule
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Windows workstation operating systems
- Hands-on knowledge of server hardware, TCP/IP networks and storage solutions (DAS, NAS, SAN, RAID).
- Familiarity in standard customer IT environments, consisting of below technologies:
- Hardware virtualization and server monitoring tools
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration (installation, system management, access permissions, IIS management, disk management)
- MS SQL Server Administration (installation, database management, reporting services, SQL queries).
- Experience with Additive Manufacturing and/or CAD software packages is a plus
- Comptia+ or similar IT certifications are considered a plus