Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Day to day managing Service Desk team:
- Local Help Desk (PC, printers, meetings room, etc)
- Applicacional 1st line support (incidents, service requests, access management requests)
- Managing of high priority incidents until closing in cooperation with infrastructure and development teams
- Driving continuous improvement of Service Desk-related processes in cooperation with Global Service Desk manager;
- Managing geographically distributed teams
- Keep high quality level of Service Desk services within internal SLA;
- Maintaining customer service strategy to support short, medium and long-term growth and objectives;
- Developed skills in people management and team management
- Experience of work in geographically distributed teams;
- Knowledge of ITSM products/platforms;
- Impeccable leadership, organizational, analytical and time management skills;
- Stress resistance
- Strong customer focus and service orientation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English is upper-intermediate or higher
- Knowledge of key elements of process management, ITIL
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.