The automotive industry is in a race for the highest quality requirements combined with the shortest time-to-market. And we’re here to help you win that race. Our modular solutions for inspection fixtures, production jigs and design aids offer you fully customized support based on a highly standardized workflow.
RapidFit is a dedicated tooling manufacturer, backed by decades of 3D printing experience and a complete Certified Additive Manufacturing facility at Materialise. We bring you the best of automotive inspection and production tooling, enriched by the best of 3D Printing.
Qualifications & Experience
- Responsible for the operations at RapidFit design office in Ukraine. Operations at Ukraine add value by converting requirements in ready-to-produce designs in direct collaboration with the projecting team at HQ. Quality and efficiency of this conversion is key.
- This core activity of the design office is complemented with supporting activities towards sales, off-line programming of equipment, document creation, KPI follow up, and database development.
- Translate RapidFit company design philosophy into team targets and objectives.
- Enable efficiency monitoring of the operations, define key performance indicators for team and team members and improve output based on these metrics. This is close collaboration with RapidFit operations manager.
- Monitor the planning of design tasks, and follow up on quality of planning. Planning is based on input from projecting team, and resource allocation is based on interaction between projecting and design. Operations manager design should ensure planning is clear, capacity conflicts are addressed in timely manner, agreed planning is followed and deviations result in corrective actions or proper communication. Operations manager design is accountable for (internal) customer delivery of the design work.
- People management of the RapidFit Kiev team, setting targets for the team based on company targets and follow up on these
- Report to RapidFit Operations manager
- 2+ years of experience in allocation of projects within design team (allocation of designers with TL for the
projects; optimal and smart use of resources — maximize capacity; develop possibility to predict/visualize
capacity in design team);
- Proficiency in a professional CAD environment
- Experience in follow-up quality requirements/ Design complaints handling
- Experience in mechanical design environment
- Strong communication, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- At least upper-intermediate English
Will be the plus
- Technical background in automotive sector (tooling, fixture making, pattern making)
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.