Qualifications & Experience
- Define/Review test approach, scope and level of testing activities;
- Analyzing the Functional specs and designing test documentation;
- Preparing test plans (Acceptance, Regression, Integration);
- Writing and executing test cases (manual and automated);
- Finding and logging defects;
- Support testing in CI/CD, support test environments;
- Analyze and improve software quality assurance approaches;
- Сollaborates with software developers and Product Owner.
- 2+ years of experience with manual and automation testing;
- Understanding of the the delivery cycle;
- Experience of testing web-applications;
- API testing (REST/SOAP);
- HLML, CSS basic knowledge;
- Git version control system;
- English level - Intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud.
Process development goes hand-in-hand with introducing new machines, new materials into your production or fine-tuning scanning patterns. It’s regarded as a time-consuming, complex process, with validation of just one process window taking up to 900 tests or 34 builds that can lead up to well over half a year of work.
Not any longer. Materialise Process Tuner turns process development into an automated, streamlined workflow boasting speed, reduced costs, and less manual effort. How? With AM intelligence that eliminates redundant tasks, an embedded database, and automated labelling to track and organize tests, and much more.