We create 3D modelling medical web-software system — Surgicase Planner. Main goal of the product is planning mass operable anatomies such as knee and shoulder joints. It can be expanded by anatomies, implants libraries, manufacturers and algorithms.
Surgicase Planner allows to rate visually details of operation, with a help of high-precision 3d models and calculations. System helps to reduce invasiveness, risks and duration of operations, surgical equipment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Take part in building and supporting cross-product platform
- Code review and technical consultancies
- 1+ year of commercial experience of Back-end development;
- CSS preprocessors (LESS, SCSS, etc.)
- Semantic HTML and accessibility
- HTTP protocol, REST
- Knowledge .NET, EF, C#, ASP.Net MVC, MS SQL
- Experience with .Net Core
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience in writing unit tests
- WebGL, Three.js
- Web Components
- Build automation (WebPack, Gulp, etc.)
- Material Design
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.