Are you an experienced software engineer interested in future technologies? We’re looking for a talented and passionate engineer skilled in C++ to join our Mimics team in Ukraine.
Mimics software allows you to process and edit your 2D image data to construct 3D models with the utmost accuracy, flexibility and user-friendliness. The powerful segmentation tools allow you to segment your medical CT/MRI images, take measurements and engineer directly on your 3D model. From there you can export your 3D data to a wide range of output formats and engineering applications such as FEA, design, surgical simulation, additive manufacturing and more.
If you’re interested in working in innovative software development as part of an international team, we can’t wait to meet you.
Qualifications & Experience
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to fix them
- Maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Build and support the development of cross-product platforms
- Design user interfaces based on QT
- Create design specifications
- Act as a technical consultant and perform code review
- Participate in configuration management (gated check-in, night builds and running auto tests)
- Help address any technical backlogs
This position is ideal for someone with 3+ years of experience in software development using C++. As a qualified candidate for this position, you are:
- Experienced in software development for desktop applications
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Highly collaborative, with an Agile/Scrum mindset
- Experienced with MFC and QT is a plus
- Skilled in general programming and templates, STL and Boost
add_circle Skills in Python scripting would be an asset.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.