Qualifications & Experience
- Creation of architecture for cloud solutions
Creation of architecture of cloud solutions.
Provide implementation work decomposition, estimates and technology options
Maintain Architecture documentation.
Technical leadership for the development team
Provide technical leadership for the development team.
Guide development team about using of best practices
Communicate details of the solution to the development team
Communication with other teams/departments
Communication and negotiation on architecture solution and it’s an implementation with other teams/departments.
Participate in general company’s activities related to cloud solutions and appropriate consultancy
- Expertise in the design of modern cloud-native apps: Docker, Kubernetes, micro-services, and DevOps;
- Knowledge of Software Engineering and Architectural Principles and methods;
- Ability to walk up the cloud stack (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) model with modern terminology and relevance
- Wide knowledge of IT market and trends
- Knowledge of Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) and surrounding tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, big data, AI, Machine Learning, etс.
- Familiarity with networking technologies;
- Familiarity with DevOps tools as related to the design of software solutions;
- Experience with designing APIs;
- Experience with distributed systems, asynchronous/messaging patterns;
- Good Communication and Presentation skills;
Nice to have:
- C-level presentation experience
- Cloud Service Provider certifications (AWS, Asure)
- Experience in Python , .Net