Qualifications & Experience
- Generation and finalization of Implant designs according to work instructions and daily planning/assignments, based on strong understanding of hip anatomy;
- Able to determine the high-level clinical reality and history of the patient based on medical image data, and other additional data if applicable;
- Able to freely express himself in English (both written and spoken, Intermediate level and higher) to attend scrum meetings (upon request) and communicate via e-mails or instant messaging.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering field;
- Good 3-dimensional thinking & basic experience with CAD tools (SolidWorks or similar);
- General engineering knowledge;
- Understanding of 3D-printing technology in metal and implant production lifecycle is a plus;
- Detail oriented and good at troubleshooting;
- At least Intermediate written and spoken English;
- Good self-organization skills.