Qualifications & Experience
- The administration and development of our business applications running on SharePoint OnPremise (2013) and SharepointOnline;
- Architecting new solutions using Microsoft Power Platform;
- Migration of business applications from SharePoint On-Prem to SharePoint Online;
- Integration of SharePoint with Line-of-Business systems (using REST API’s);
- Administration of MS Teams and other collaboration tools from Office 365.
- 1+ years of experience with Sharepoint on-prem (2013) & Online;
- Good knowledge on SharePoint out-of-box features/functionalities;
- Customization of SharePoint features;
- Experience with O365 Suite (SharePoint Online, Onedrive, Teams etc.);
- Experience with Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps and Dataverse);
- Experience with Powershell scripting;
- English level from Upper-intermediate.
Will be a plus
- Azure basics, Office 365 Licensing;
- Nintex Forms/Workflows;
- Knowledge of C#/.Net;
- At least Bachelor degree in computer science (or similar technical degree).
SharePoint Development team is responsible for all technical aspects of our corporate Intranet portal. The team is responsible for all developments, administration, automations, feature enhancements and operations of Business Applications and Quality Systems that are hosted on SharePoint platform. In addition, team is also responsible for supporting Office 365 apps and Microsoft Teams.