Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Coordination of 1 team
- Monitor and improve the efficiency of the teams
- Define processes within the teams on how to handle shared libs
- Define common practices and processes for teams
- Communication with stakeholders (single point of contact for BP development):
- Product Management team
- Leads of other products/projects
- Seeing big picture: sync all teams (dependency managment)
- Agile transformation and mentorship of other SMs
- People management of 5-6ppl (SMs, Functional leads)
- Balance resources between squads
- 4+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role in total (working as a part-time or full-time Scrum Master)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Great coaching and mentoring skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving, with a strong customer focus and commitment to deliver
Will be a plus
- Valid Agile certifications
- Work in SAFe and/or Spotify frameworks
- Leading or participation in Agile/Scaled Agile transformation processes
- Work and coach distributed teams
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.