Qualifications & Experience
- Handle recruitment process of Materialise C+Academy
- Manage job posting activities (corporate site and external job boards)
- Work with internal DB to track, update vacancies and candidate profiles
- Create internal digests on a monthly basis
- Screening resumes to determine candidate tech skills and domain knowledge fit
- Update recruitment reports
- Manage referral rewarding program
- Working closely with all recruitment team members influencing on the recruitment process together
- You are passionate about IT recruitment
- Attentive to details, communicative, self-organized, able to manage multiple tasks, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- English skills – pre-intermediate level or higher.
Will be a plus:
- understanding of the IT market;
- knowledge of development technologies.