Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Vendor master data
- Processing item requests (binding the parts/manufacturing)
- Processing mailbox (work with orders confirmations/doing receipts of orders/clarification calls with supplier/initiators/uploading certificates for raw materials)
- Preferable experience in Purchasing field
- PC skills
- Written and spoken English (intermediate level)
- Disciplined, orderly working, organized, attentive to details
Will be a plus
- Experience with MS Navision
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.