You will be involved in the development of world-known online 3D printing services platforms that provide a user-friendly gateway to Materialise’s large-scale 3D printing capacity, its world-class 3D printing software tools, and the know-how throughout the entire process that Materialise has accumulated these past 25 years. Using these platforms, consumers and companies upload and process their models and order 3D printing in more than 30 materials (including different kind of plastics, metals, precious metals) using Materialise production facilities located in Belgium, Poland, Czech, and Germany.
Online 3D printing services platforms provide individual customers with the ability to print such things as unique jewelry, decor elements, gadgets and prototypes of own crazy ideas. Business customers have the ability to upload models quickly and easily and quickly receive printed models in excellent quality.
Qualifications & Experience
- Lead agile development process of Online Manufacturing projects
- Setting technical and commercial backlog into DEV planning
- Release responsible
- People management of the team
- 5+ years of Project management experience
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic development environment with matrix reporting structure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent English
- GTD person with a good sense of ownership
- Agile software development practical experience (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, Lean)
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.