Qualifications & Experience
- To take ownership of various IT processes, such as Access Management and Asset Management;
- Develop and implement new IT processes, such as Problem, Knowledge and Service Level Management,
- Integrate IT processes with each other,
- Conduct training on processes for the business and IT,
- Provide communication and follow-up with the business partners and to be contact person from IT side,
- To make sure that all ITGC controls are covered and implemented from SOX perspectives,
- Maintain, support and prepare a request for automation for established IT processes, conduct validation of automated processes,
- Prepare and maintain all needed documentation, including SOPs (procedures, work instructions etc.) for the processes,
- Handle outstanding and exceptional cases.
- Solid understanding of ITIL principles,
- Proved experience in ITIL processes to design and implementation in the enterprise segment,
- Experience in enterprise-level ITSM tools, including requirements development,
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure and security,
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations,
- Strong communication/negotiation skills,
- Upper-intermediate English,
- Independent research on solutions,
- Willing to collaborate with both business and developers,
- Critical thinking and detail orientation,
- 3+ work experience in IT.
As a plus
- Experience with Heat, external audits experience, SOX compliance awareness, project management essentials, BPMN or alike.