Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Backbone framework for creation workflow/wizard-oriented desktop (Windows) applications. Used as a root component for different medical-targeted products, should allow change in appearance and workflow without changes of underlying binaries. Allows to use set of different tools, related to processing 2D medical image data and creating 3D objects, that could be used in medical and research activities by wide range of users
Qualifications & Experience
- Сreate test plans/test cases, based on provided user stories, scenarios and/or your experience.
- Perform early-validation, in parallel with ongoing development
- Perform functional and non-functional testing during whole project lifecycle
- Perform internal feature acceptance testing prior to project milestones
- Perform manual regression testing
- Collect, review and analyze data from automated regression tests
- Prepare formal testing documents (System test plans, System test reports) prior to project milestones
- Enter defects into issue tracking system and validate resolved defect issues.
- Create test workflows using pre-defined building blocks
- 1.5 years+ experience as a test engineer
- Strong knowledge/understanding of general QA theory — testing types, artifacts etc.
- Experience with issue tracking and test case management systems
- General understanding of automated testing concept — at least on the level “where it could be applicable/profitable”
- Familiarity with iterative software development methodologies (Agile framework, SCRUM etc.).
- Experience with hands-on testing of desktop (preferable)/Web or Mobile applications from the perspective of functional testing
- General understanding of programming concepts (data types, basic algorithms) is a must, hands-on experience with any programming language
- Experience in test automation/CI tools considered as a benefit, but manual testing should remain a focus point.
Will be the plus
- Experience in following areas: framework/library testing, image processing
- Experience with JSON
- Experience with Python
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.