Backbone framework for creation workflow/wizard-oriented desktop (Windows) applications. Used as a root component for different medical-targeted products, should allow change in appearance and workflow without changes of underlying binaries. Allows to use set of different tools, related to processing 2D medical image data and creating 3D objects, that could be used in medical and research activities by wide range of users
Qualifications & Experience
- Create test plans/test cases, based on provided user stories, scenarios and/or your experience.
- Perform early-validation, in parallel with ongoing development
- Perform functional and non-functional testing during whole project lifecycle
- Perform internal feature acceptance testing prior to project milestones
- Perform manual regression testing
- Collect, review and analyze data from automated regression tests
- Prepare formal testing documents (System test plans, System test reports) prior to project milestones
- Enter defects into issue tracking system and validate resolved defect issues.
- Experience with hands-on testing of desktop — at least 1,5 years
- Knowledge/understanding of general QA theory — testing types, artifacts etc.
- General understanding of automated testing concept — at least on the level “where it could be applicable/profitable”
- Familiarity with iterative software development methodologies (Agile framework, SCRUM etc.).
Will be a plus
- Experience in medical, CAD, image processing software testing
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.