Algo Team at Materialise develops state-of-the-art algorithms for additive manufacturing and biomedical applications. Developed algorithms become part of Materialise SDK libraries which are used in Materialise software products and services.
We collaborate closely with product teams to ensure our solutions meet product requirements and are turned into effective product features. We provide full support for the developed algorithms which implies assistance in integration, bug fixing, preparing documentation and improving performance and quality on demand. We use Scrum and Kanban in our development process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Performing manual testing.
- Maintaining auto test systems and CI system.
- Functional/Regression/Performance testing.
- Risks/Impediments notification.
- Issues reporting/tracking (TFS).
- Take a part in SCRUM team.
- Requirements analysis.
- Creating test approach (Test plan, etc).
- Test cases (Check lists) creation/execution.
- Increase quality of testing process.
- At least Bachelor degree in computer science.
- 3+ years of industry software engineering experience
- Working experience as QA (Manual/Automation) or BA/FA/SA
- Good analytical skills.
- Good understanding SDLC and software testing methodologies.
- English - intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus
- Experience with test automation frameworks and CI systems
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.