Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Programming and software development skills
- Higher technical or economical education (ready to consider student of 5-6 courses or graduates as well)
- Understanding of ERP system development, flow, main features, and principles will be a big plus
- English at intermediate level and higher
- Focused on results and quick learning person, persistent and proactive team player
- Development related customizations for NAV to meet the business needs
- Integrations with 3-rd party systems using .NET stack
- Support for enhancements, reports, etc.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.