Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Responsible for managing Change & Release Calendar
- Responsible for preparation for CAB meetings
- Support and coordinate risk and impact analysis for Change requests assessment
- Continuous development and support of deployment process (reduction of time and effort by deployment tools optimization)
- Responsible for how well the process is performed (KPIs analysis) and suggestion of the improvement actions
- Prepare requirements for ITSM system improvement according to process needs
- Responsible for providing process education trainings and communicate process related updates/change to the process practitioners on a regular basis
- Being capable to backup Change and Release manager upon request
- Experience with the implementation or executing of ITIL processes, namely Incident/Problem/Event/Change Release/Service Level/Configuration management processes in large companies Experience of work with or implementation/configuration of ITSM system
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Minimum upper — intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of ITIL V.3+, SDLC
Will be a plus
- experience with Change& release processes design and performing Change or Release managers roles
- experience collaboration with internal or external audit team;
- SOX, ITGC implementation and compliance
- Knowledge of ISO 9000:2000
- CMDB implementation experience
- Understanding concept of CI/CD
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.