Qualifications & Experience
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Send out all invoices in accordance with the lead time set, complying the terms and conditions of customers.
- Create and send out consolidated invoices.
- Create credit notes. Analyze the reasons.
- Forward 'no e-invoices' to the local responsibles, be sure they're sent via post.
- Verify the correctness of invoice data: VAT, PO number, address etc.
- Post invoices to external invoicing platforms according to customer's requirements.
- Month-end closing in complience with the finance procedures
- Ensure timely processing of documents (invoices, CN's, emails to stakeholders)
- Provide reports to stakeholders by request
- Inform stakeholders about issues
- Keep internal documentation and work instructions in up to date state
- Junior profile, 1+ year of experience in an administrative position
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Working proficiency in English is a must
- You work in an organized, punctual way and have high attention to detail
- You act in a flexible matter, prioritizing your work depending on the business' needs
- You are enthusiastic, dedicated and driven by collaborating with colleagues and customers