Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
Qualifications & Experience
- Partner with Global HR Director to develop, assess, facilitate and/or lead organizational development initiatives, programs and processes to support Materialise business objectives and strategy implementation;
- Work closely with the local executive management to provide proactive and strategic consultation to the management team and people within the office, identifying, addressing and resolving the root causes of human resource issues systematically;
- Function as the site generalist and subject matter expert for a variety of Human Resource activities as needed. Facilitate and participate in company-wide programs and initiatives e.g., performance reviews, workforce planning, and organizational change initiatives.
- Localize global policies and practices. Introduce local best practices and initiatives supporting the global trends of HR functioning or adding value to the local HR operations within the Ukrainian office of Materialise.
- Define the structure of reporting for the key HR indicators including internal procedural one and external resource market fluctuations. Build up the collaboration strategy to represent the Ukrainian office at the landscape of Materialise global for multiple functions and business units.
- Be the point of contact for benefits, leaves, employee relations issues, etc. Partner with AP on payroll coordination, benefits enrollment, LOA, & employee demographic changes. Partner with Administrative function to arrange smooth resource management processes within the office.
- On a daily basis, manage key functions of HR in Ukraine: recruitment management, HRBP, L&D, HR data management and KPIs, Internal branding.
- Maintain HR domain SOX & ISO compliant.
- A representative of a multi-national community and international company, preferably IT industry of UKR
- A minimum of 3-5 years of HR Generalist experience required, with 1-2 years of HRBP level experience working closely with executive leadership in a mid to late-stage startup.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with business group leadership to develop and implement human resources strategies.
- Experience working in companies with multiple geographical locations across the globe, possessing sound judgment and strong business acumen. Experience working with virtual teams.
- Ability to manage complex organizational issues and multi-task effectively.
- Stellar leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- English level — fluent
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.