Qualifications & Experience
- Gather user needs, perform gap analysis;
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements (break down on user stories);
- Create both functional and non-functional requirement specifications;
- Holding Grooming sessions with the development team. Consult development/test teams during the implementation phase;
- Validation of implemented results;
- Resolve any issues faced by the team;
- Manage stakeholders expectations;
- Synchronization/ negotiation with other development teams regarding integration.
- 2+ years of experience as Analyst;
- Strong System and Analytical thinking;
- Problem solving, attention to details and result-oriented abilities;
- Strong written and spoken English;
- Well-developed communication and network competences;
- Working in Agile projects;
- Self-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities simultaneously;
- High level of responsibility and ability to work under a tight schedule.
Will be a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
Materialise Web-based Surgery Planner allows a surgeon to simulate the placement of implants in a joint replacement surgery (Knee, Hip). This simulation is based on three-dimensional models of the patient’s anatomy that were derived from medical imaging data using image segmentation. Using the Planner, the surgeon can inspect a default pre-operative plan that is generated by Materialise, adjust parameters as desired, and approve it. The surgeon approved pre-operative plan will then be used by Materialise to design and produce the Patient Specific Instruments (Pin Placement Guides) using rapid prototyping. Finally, the patient-matched pin placement guides will be used on the patient during surgery as a guide to accurately determine drill and cut positions that are required for placing the actual implant device.