You will be involved in the development of world-known online 3D printing services platforms that provide a user-friendly gateway to Materialise’s large-scale 3D printing capacity, its world-class 3D printing software tools, and the know-how throughout the entire process that Materialise has accumulated these past 25 years. Using these platforms, consumers and companies upload and process their models and order 3D printing in more than 30 materials (including different kind of plastics, metals, precious metals) using Materialise production facilities located in Belgium, Poland, Czech, and Germany.
Online 3D printing services platforms provide individual customers with the ability to print such things as unique jewelry, decor elements, gadgets and prototypes of own crazy ideas. Business customers have the ability to upload models quickly and easily and quickly receive printed models in excellent quality.
Our systems have external APIs allowing integration with other systems and partners for ordering.
Qualifications & Experience
- Support the development process and participate in scrum activities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify needs and elicit requirements
- Create functional requirements of high quality including user stories with acceptance criteria, use cases, process diagrams, etc.
- Manage requirements in TFS
- Document functional requirements in SRS
- Collaborate with developers helping them to understand the requirements and find the best technical solution
- Process feature and enhancement requests
- Process tickets coming from internal and external users: understand a problem, define and deliver the solution together with the dev team
- 3+ years of experience in functional or business analysis
- Understanding of SDLC, agile development processes;
- Ability to elicit the requirements from the multiple sources
- Ability to translate business requirements to functional requirements
- Ability to create comprehensive and accurate documentation (SRS)
- Ability to create diagrams for structural and behavioral models
- Ability to analyze existing systems and their integrations and to structure gathered info
- Intermediate level of English (or higher)
- At least Bachelor degree in computer science (or similar technical degree)
Will be a plus
- Ability to create wireframes
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.