Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Backbone framework for creation workflow/wizard-oriented desktop (Windows) applications. Used as a root component for different medical-targeted products, should allow change in appearance and workflow without changes of underlying binaries. Allows to use set of different tools, related to processing 2D medical image data and creating 3D objects, that could be used in medical and research activities by wide range of users
Qualifications & Experience
- Deep involvement into Business context
- Gather user needs, perform gap analysis
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements (break down on user stories)
- Create both functional and non-functional requirement specifications
- Holding Grooming and Planning sessions with the development team. Consult development/test teams during the implementation phase. Validation of implemented results. Resolve any issues faced by the team
- Validation of the complicated 3D algorithms
- Manage stakeholders expectations
- Show off newly implemented functionalities to the stakeholders
- Synchronization/ negotiation with other development teams regarding integration.
- 2+ years of experience as Analyst
- Strong System and Analytical thinking
- Problem solving, attention to details and result-oriented abilities;
- Strong written and spoken English
- Well-developed communication and network competences
- Working in Agile and Waterfall projects;
- Self-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities simultaneously;
- High level of responsibility and ability to work under a tight schedule
- Education: computer sciences/math/medical or similar
- Understanding of CAD desktop application development specifics
- Experience in UI/UX design
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.