Algo Team at Materialise develops state-of-the-art algorithms for additive manufacturing and biomedical applications. Developed algorithms become part of Materialise SDK libraries which are used in Materialise software products and services.
We collaborate closely with product teams to ensure our solutions meet product requirements and are turned into effective product features. We provide full support for the developed algorithms which implies assistance in integration, bug fixing, preparing documentation and improving performance and quality on demand. We use Scrum and Kanban in our development process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Product requirements analysis;
- Software Requirement Specification elicitation and development for MatSDK algorithm part;
- Consult algo-development team on requirements;
- Organize and follow-up feature validation;
- Have overview of ongoing development for the product;
- Follow-up on ongoing stories;
- Give status update to stakeholders;
- 3+ years of experience in functional analysis:
- Analyze Existing Systems
- Eliciting requirements
- Write documentation
- Stakeholder management;
- Intermediate level of English (or higher);
- Experience working with global teams
- Excellent communication, planning, and organization skills
- Aptitude for solving qualitative and quantitative problems
Will be the plus:
- Mathematical background
- Algorithmic background
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.