We work on support/maintenance and improvements on a homebrew ordering solution. It consists of a set of systems, each related to a particular step in the order life cycle: quoting, ordering, documents generation, production, shipping, invoicing. Systems are integrated and work together to help our business people to do their work more efficiently and be focused on what they need to achieve instead of how to defeat the system.
Our job is to streamline processes, create new features, ensure uninterrupted work of the systems.
Qualifications & Experience
- Development of software requirement specification
- Consult the development team on requirements
- Perform feature validation
- Hold the presentations of new features for stakeholders
- Maintenance and support
- 2+ years of experience in functional analysis (in software companies or IT department)
- Good verbal/written level of English
- Knowledge of software development process and lifecycle
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience in negotiation and collaboration with internal customers and other teams
Will be the plus
- Experience in creating mockups, screen forms etc
- Experience of working in Scrum team
- Experience in writing user cases/user stories
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.