Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Deep involvement into Business context;
- Gather user needs, perform gap analysis;
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements (break down on user stories);
- Create both functional and non-functional requirement specifications;
- Holding Grooming and Planning sessions with the development team;
- Consult development/test teams during the implementation phase;
- Validation of implemented results;
- Resolve any issues faced by the team;
- Validation of the complicated 3D algorithms;
- Manage stakeholders expectations;
- Show off newly implemented functionalities to the stakeholders;
- Synchronization/ negotiation with other development teams regarding integration.
- 1+ years of experience as Functional Analyst;
- Problem solving, attention to details and result-oriented abilities;
- Strong System and Analytical thinking;
- Self-management skills, ability to handle large variety of activities simultaneously;
- Strong written and spoken English;
- Well-developed communication and network competences;
- High level of responsibility and ability to work under a tight schedule.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of CAD desktop application development specifics;
- Experience in UI/UX design;
- Education: computer sciences/math/medical or similar.
Materialise Proplan CMF Software allows you to make critical clinical decisions pre-operatively, with great ease of use. Starting from CT, Cone Beam CT or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) patient data, the software generates 2D and 3D visualizations of pre-operative patient anatomy. Where applicable, this can also be combined with dental cast models, graft site scans and (3D) facial pictures.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.