Qualifications & Experience
You are the software product expert and analyst who serves as the link between the end users and the software product development team (squad). You are responsible for translating market/customer/user needs or requirements into solution requirements for software development. You prepare documentation for the software development teams about these features, to ensure a clear understanding on what should be implemented in the next software product. You are responsible for maintenance of the product knowledge base and customer documentation. You can be responsible for providing third line support.
Specific responsibilities include:
Requirements elicitation and documentation:
- You are responsible for defining and documenting technical solution requirements: functional, non-functional and transition requirements in a format of User Stories (based on the business and stakeholder’s needs), including their acceptance criteria, ensuring the development team has a detailed understanding of expected deliverables.
- You will take part in the definition of the cross-product features and will have to provide to the development team documentation to smooth the integration with other software products.
- You contribute to designing the UI and UX for your software product with the help of the UI/UX expert in your team.
- You are responsible for technical (performance, features,…) benchmarking of our products compared to our competition as part of roadmaps/strategy when requested. Your technical results need to be documented in order to crystallize and share the results with the requesting party.
Customer representation: You represent the customer (internal and external) towards the team. You should have a good view on how users actually use the software. This is in cooperation with the Product Owner and Market team.
Product kit: You contribute to the product kit by providing the technical details needed to create the user manuals and release notes.
Support: You are responsible for providing support to customers when they have technical questions about the software or report problems.
Experience and skills:
- You worked 3 years or more in software development as Functional or Business Analyst;
- You are experienced in different techniques of requirements elicitation;
- You are experienced in requirements documentation: diagraming, wireframing, writing requirements in the format of Use Cases or User Stories;
- You have strong team collaboration skills and experience of working in agile development process (we are using SAFe);
- You are proficient in English;
- Being familiar with eCommerce and CRM solutions is a big plus;
- Being familiar with SalesForce solutions is a plus.
- Being familiar with 3D printing is a plus.
- Results driven
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Team player
You will be part of the development team of Materialise Storefront – a brand new product in Materialise software portfolio that is being created for medium and large service bureaus that have own 3D printing production and need the platform to intake the orders and ensure smooth and transparent collaboration with their customers.
We are building a SaaS solution that is based on the Salesforce Community cloud. It has a lot of integration points for: processing of uploaded 3D parts, parts storage, online payments, sending incoming 3D parts for productions etc.