Joining Materialise, you become a part of full-cycle development innovative High Tech company with an ethic approach to business relations, mature processes based on new technologies, transparent performance system, opportunity to grow and build a national/international career, inspirational atmosphere, professional and friendly environment with never-ending smiles. Our focus is high performance without overtimes in a loyal team, comfortable office, driving culture as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Preparation business requirements for Reporting features implementation and processing of service requests.
- TFS backlog management
- Documents functional & business requirements (SRS)
- Change & release coordination
- Release notes preparation
- Consulting DEV team on business questions
- 3+ years of experience in Functional analysis of Business analysis\Reporting or ERP system for more than
- Experience with the preparation of different types of products and project documentation including system requirements specification.
- Participation in product development with Scrum\Kanban approach - preparation of user stories, user manuals, release notes.
- Experience with support of UAT and early life end-users support.
Nice to have: Experience with Microsoft BI or other BI platform, UML, BPMN, basics of ITIL, tools: MindMap, Microsoft Project
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.