Qualifications & Experience
- Requirements elicitation and ideation on solutions in close collaboration with project stakeholders;
- Work break structure preparation for the requirements and acceptance criteria defining.
- Discussion and estimation of requirements with the team;
- Create both functional and non-functional requirement specifications;
- Documentation and managing requirements according to medical regulations;
- Consult development/test teams during the implementation phase (validation of implemented results and resolve any issues faced by the team);
- Validation of the complicated 3D algorithms;
- Manage stakeholders expectations and show off newly implemented functionalities to the stakeholders.
- Required core skills: Requirements Elicitation, Analysis and Solution Assessment, Documentation, Management, Validation, and Planning;
- Strong System and Analytical thinking;
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall projects;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Be able to work with big volumes of information;
- Attentiveness to the details, accurate in key business data management;
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Level of Experience: 2+ years of experience as an Analyst.
- Preferred Education: Information Technology/Medical or similar
- Preferred foreign language knowledge: Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Familiarity with medical software quality procedures is a plus;
- Understanding of CAD desktop application development specifics is a plus;
- Knowledge of Excel, JSON, scripting languages, and database management is a plus.