Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Creation of new features, extension, and support of existing products;
- Full-stack development, optimization and support.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Framework;
- Angular 2+ or React;
- ASP.NET MVC;
- ASP.NET Web API;
- MS SQL, EF;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Good communication skills, proactivity and initiative.
Will be a plus
- .NET Core;
- REST API;
- Git and Gitflow Workflow;
- At least a Bachelor degree in computer science.
We are the IT Manufacturing team - that department automates the business processes inside the Materialise company.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.