You will be involved in the development of two world-known 3D printing services platforms: i.materialise.com and onsite.materialise.com. These platforms are designed to allow consumers and companies to upload their 3D models and order printing in more than 30 materials (including different kind of plastics, metals, precious metals) using Materialise production facilities located in Belgium, Poland, Czech and Germany.
I.materialise is a B2C solution which helps its customers to print such things as unique jewelry, decor elements, gadgets and prototypes of own crazy ideas. The system has an external API allowing other systems to integrate for ordering. OnSite is designed for the professional market and allows to upload models quickly and easily and quickly receive printed models in excellent quality. For both systems we have internal users who provide excellent Customer Service Support to our end users — the users who order 3D printing.
Every 3 weeks we deploy new features on production and get immediate feedback from our customers. Yes, it’s Scrum with daily meetings, retrospectives, and planning.
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop high-quality software (new features on front-end, bug fixing) for onsite.com
- Setup front-end application for the new site from scratch using React framework.
- Write unit tests on UI to guarantee the quality of the code.
3+ years’ experience of Front-end development
- Knowledge of React framework
- Knowledge of Redux
- CSS preprocessors (LESS, SCSS, etc.)
- Semantic HTML and accessibility
- Build automation (WebPack, Gulp, etc.)
- Understanding of Web API
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
As a plus:
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience in writing unit tests
- UI end-to-end tests (Puppeteer, Cypress)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with React Hooks
- Server-side rendering
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.