Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Setup & improve the existing CI/CD processes
- Evaluate new technology and tools, develop prototypes, and establish patterns and practices that benefit the team
- Provide maintenance and support of the existing component, extend its functionality according to business needs.
- Communicate with development teams, internal and external stakeholders, act as 3-rd line support for license related requests.
- Experience in setting up Ci/CD processes on different platforms (Win, Linux, MacOS)
- Proven knowledge of source code management tools (git)
- Robust skills with CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Python knowledge
- Configuration of metrics and performance monitoring;
- VMs management (docker, hyper-v, Virtualbox
- Experience with scripting languages ex. PowerShell, shell/batch scripts
- Familiarity with networking technologies (ex. REST, GRPC)
- Good troubleshooting and investigation skills
Nice to have (any): Experience in 3-rd party management (CMake, Conan, .props), C++ knowledge, Docker
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.