Qualifications & Experience
- Creation and maintenance of Build/Deploy pipelines
- Configuration and maintenance of services for CI/CD (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Build machines, Artifactory, Terraform, )
- Creation of deployment plans and communication of them to deployment team.
- Configuration of monitoring/logging/alerting tools.
- Implementation of scripts according to Infrastructure as a Code approach (Terraform)
- System infrastructure functionality and performance hardening.
- Creation PoC for new platform integrations
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps
- Experience with public Clouds (AWS preferable)
- Experience with one of the infrastructures as code tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
- Understanding of virtualization, containerization, and what’s the difference. Experience with Docker, K8s.
- Networking (OSI model, NAT, DNS, TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix (Unix filesystem, standard input/output devices, network commands, PPA, Bash scripting)
- Basic knowledge of Windows Operation Systems
- Understanding of modern approaches of building applications in the cloud
- Basic experience with one of the programming language (Python)
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding software development lifecycle
- English — Intermediate and higher.
Additive Manufacturing has proven that it’s capable of great things: transforming supply chains, empowering customization, disrupting entire industries. With the right application and the right design approach, serial production with 3D Printing is the future called reality.