Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Currently, we are looking for a Delivery Manager to drive and lead the in-house business applications direction at Materialise.
Qualifications & Experience
- Management of development team which is responsible for development and 3rd level support of different corporate information systems
- Conduction of planning, retro and other team meetings
- Management of TFS work items
- Continuously improvement of SDLC
- Partner closely with IT management (Project Managers, Product Owners, Portfolio manager) to align resource capacity and demand requirements
- People management of tech leads, functional analysts and technical writer
- Team management (drive strategy, goals settings, performance management, engagement of team members)
- Experience of project management related to enhancement or implementation of corporate systems (ERP, CRM, ECM, Intranets)
- More than 5 years in project management in IT
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
- Understanding of different project methodologies
- Management of different size teams and few teams simultaneously
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Experience related to the implementation of Agile framework within a team or unit is a plus
- Schedule and resource management skills
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.