As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic Customer Support Engineers who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Act as the first point of contact for technical questions, incidents and service requests related to Materialise Medical Software products.
- Assist in the resolution of technical incidents and problems related to the usage, configuration or setup of those products in a timely and professional matter. These include troubleshooting of licensing issues and escalating to the expert team when needed.
- Increase your professional knowledge and technical skills to further optimize our internal knowledgebase.
- Gather the complaints from our Application Engineering team, start the complaint handling process, interface between the customer and the Product Experience Engineer
- You monitor the ticket queue and respond to all tickets within the established timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English
- Strong customer communication skills
- Self-governing and customer-oriented with keen attention to detail
- You are well organized and process-minded
- Ability to troubleshoot issues independently and deliver clear easy-to-follow solutions
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time efficiently
- Ability to go deep in the technical knowledge of the software tools.
- General knowledge on desktop hardware
- Familiarity with complex licensing structures is a plus
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.