Qualifications & Experience
- analyze the user needs for the new cardiac workflow and create this workflow by means of configuration. This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Write new and edit the existing configuration of the application to create a workflow;
- Analyze stakeholder needs to define configuration solutions that meet those needs;
- Evaluate configuration request complexity, assumptions, constraints, and dependencies;
- Assess proposed configuration solutions, identify does existing configuration structure and product functionality meet business needs; Accurately document and manage requirements according to medical regulation.
- Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Good critical and analytical thinking, problem-solving, behavioral, and communication skills;
- Able to work with a huge amount of information;
- Attentive to the details, accurate in key business data management;
- Good written and spoken English.
- Level of Experience: 0-1 years of experience within software development.
- Preferred Education: Information Technology/Medical or similar
- Preferred foreign language knowledge: Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of Excel, JSON, scripting languages, and database management is a plus.