Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Offline programming for 5-axis CNC milling machine
- Preparation of technical documentation required for production
- Work as operator on CNC milling machine on temporary basis - if needed
- 5 axis milling experience 3+ year as programmer
- CNC milling programming in NX CAM 1+ years
- 5 axis milling experience as operator (optional)
- Experience in fixing/preparing complex CAD files for programming (stp/prt/jt formats)
- Good level of spoken English
- Details orientation (accurateness and quality focus.
As a plus
- Experience in injection mold tool design or plastic parts design or any other equipment, tools, jigs design, CNC machines
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.