RapidFit+ is engaged in designing, manufacturing, verifying and selling measurement fixtures. We actively use 3D printing technology. Our product is mainly used in automotive for the control of plastic parts.
We are looking for a talented and passionate CMM Engineer to join Materialise.
Qualifications & Experience
- CMM offline programming
- Preparation of technical documentation required for calibration
- Communication with project engineers to discuss project scope (in English)
- Production support (operating CMM)
- CMM or CNC programming experience
- Mechanical engineering experience - technical product development
- Intermediate English skills or higher (upper-intermediate preferable)
- Details orientation (accurateness and quality focus)
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Will be the plus
- CAD design experience
- DMIS programming experience
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.