Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Currently we are looking for C# / C++ Software Engineer within development team of software for the automated design and rapid manufacturing of hearing aid shells and earmolds.
Qualifications & Experience
- Full life cycle application development
- Design and implementation of new functionality in 3D modeling application
- Maintenance of existing code
- Good understanding of OOA/OOD is a must
- Proficiency and experience in C# and C++ (commercial projects)
- Strong level of both oral and written English is a must
- Experience in software architecture and design is a must
- Math background in 3D geometry
As a Plus
- Geometric modeling, ideally real-time deformable models
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.