Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
RapidFit+ is engaged in designing, manufacturing, verifying and selling measurement fixtures. We actively use 3D printing technology. Our product is mainly used in automotive for the control of plastic parts.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3D CAD design of RapidFit+ Jigs and Fixtures
- Preparation of technical documentation required for production
- Communication with project engineers to discuss project scope (English)
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Hands-on experience in a workshop
- Catia CAD design experience (NX or SolidWorks are acceptable )
- Mechanical engineering experience - technical product development
- Self-organization (in order to meet deadlines)
- Details orientation (accurateness and quality focus)
- Good balance between personal responsibility and external guidance
As a plus
- Experience in injection mold tool design or plastic parts design or any other equipment, tools, jigs design, CNC machines is a plus
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.